Asian Rowing Federation (ARF)
|President:||Admiral Chainarong Charoenruk|
|Vice-Presidents:||Mr. Nicholas Ee|
|Mrs. Ho Kim Fai|
|Mr. Yong Nam Jin|
|Mr. Vahid Moradi|
|Mr. Duan Xuan|
|Secretary-General:||RAdm. Praparnpongs Pochanasomburana|
|Executive Director:||Ms. Meng Yaning (Flora)|
|Events Committee:||Mr. Edy Suyono|
|Umpiring Committee:||Mr. Takao Senda|
|Competitive Committee:||Mr. Chris Perry|
|Marketing & Promotion Committee:||Capt. Jirames Wongsanittadech|
|Rowing Development Committee:||Mr. Hassan Ahmad Bilal|
|Para Rowing Committee:||Mr. Seung Hoon Han|
|Rowing for all Committee:||Mr. Girish J Phadnis|
|Sports Medicine Committee:||Mr. Mikio Hiura|
Rowing Canoeing Association of Thailand (R.C.A.T)
|President:||Adm. Chainarong Charoenruk|
|Secretary:||RAdm. Narupol Kirdnak|
|Address:||The Rowing and Canoeing Association of Thailand (R.C.A.T.) |
18th Floor, Chalearmprakeat Building,
286 Sport Authority of Thailand Ramkhamhang rd.
Huamak, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
|Tel:||+66 2170 9235|
|Fax:||+66 2170 9236|
|Chairman:||RAdm. Narupol Kirdnak|
|Vice Chairman:||Capt. Wiwat Kwansungnern|
|Capt. Poollap Tattatongkam|
|Venue Manager:||Capt. Norrapat Ta-In|
|Competition Manager:||Dr. Rangsan Wongsan|
|Technical affairs:||Dr. Tanormsak Sanakham|
|General affairs:||Capt. Nopparote Siripariyapong|
|Transportation/Logistic:||Capt. Nopporn Theptoranee|
|Secretary (Contact Person):||Capt. Jirames Wongsanittadech (+66 979463592)|
|Deputy Secretary (Contact Person):||Cdr. Preecha Phuangphairote (+66 816165684)|
The International Jury will be appointed by the ARF Umpires Committee.
Organizing Committee will arrange the local transportation from the venue to hotel and also during the event.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don-meang International Airport to Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya 50 USD/person. (Round trip)
- U-Tapao International Airport to Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya 20 USD/person. (Round trip)
Accommodation and Meals:
Ambassador City Pattaya will be the Official Hotel. Bookings should be made through the Organizing Committee by 15th October 2019
Ocean Wing (Deluxe room)
|Single Room||USD 110 /person/night including 3 meals|
|Twin-room Sharing||USD 90 /person/night including 3 meals|
Tower Wing (Superior room)
|Single Room||USD 95 /person/night including 3 meals|
|Twin-room Sharing||USD 80 /person/night including 3 meals|
Garden Wing (Standard room)
|Single Room||USD 85 /person/night including 3 meals|
|Twin-room Sharing||USD 70 /person/night including 3 meals|
VISA and Accreditation:
- Visitors from a number of Asian countries require visa to enter the Thailand
- Such visas must be issued before travel, Please check to Thailand embassy for requirement visa in embassy.
- If you need Visa Invitation, Please send copy of passport (Clear and colour) and photograph by email as soon as possible.
All individuals (Jury, Team Officials & Participants) are requested to email a passport photograph with Final Entry Forms.
18th – 22nd December, 2019
The Asian Rowing Cup will be held in the water sport training centre at “Bang Phai reservoir”
Provisional Competition Schedule:
|Arrival||Sat 14/12 – Sun 15/12|
|Boat Rental||Sat 14/12 – Sun 15/12|
|Course Open||Sat 14/12 – Sun 15/12|
|Jury Meeting||Tue 17/12|
|Team Managers||Tue 17/12|
|Training||Sun 15/12 – Tue 17/12|
|Heats Group A||Wed 18/12|
|Heats Group B||Thu 19/12|
|Final Group A||Sat 21/12|
|Final Group B||Sun 22/12|
The Asian Rowing Cup will consist of the following
Men (Open): M1X, M2X, M2-, M4X,
Women (Open): W1X, W2X, W2-, W4X
Men (Light Weight): LM1X, LM2X, LM4-
Women (Light Weight): LW1X, LW2X, LW4X
The events will be divided into two Groups, A and B for scheduling purposes. Where the two Groups are run on the same day, they would be held as separate sessions, e.g. Group A in the morning; Group B in the afternoon.
The Groups are as follows:
|Group A||Group B|
Teams are strongly advised not to make double-up entries for athletes or crews or share equipment in the same Group. Teams doing so make such entries entirely at their own risk and no changes to the race schedule will be made to accommodate these entries.
Preliminary Entry must be received by 15th September 2019.
The Preliminary Entry must include the events to be entered, the total number of athletes in the team, and the number of officials accompanying the team.
Final Entry is due by 15th November 2019.
The completed Final Entry must include all necessary information for each crew, including name with date of birth of each athlete, all team members and substitutes and officials.
Entry Forms for Preliminary and Final Entries are attached to this Bulletin. These should be filled in and forwarded to the Organizing Committee, with a copy to ARF headquarters, by the stipulated date.
The past average weather conditions in Pattaya in December are as follows:
|Average daily maximum air temperature (°C)||29.6|
|Average daily minimum air temperature (°C)||24.5|
|Average relative humidity (%)||80|
|Average monthly rainfall (mm)||249.4|
|Predominant wind direction||211° SSW|
|Average wind speed||6.8 km/hr|
|Maximum wind speed||16.1 km/hr|
Boats and Equipment:
- All boats and other equipment must comply with FISA Rules of Racing.
- Participating teams will be encouraged to bring their own boats and oars if possible. Official boat supplier, Swift Racing, will provide boats for participants if they are unable to bring own material.
- If you do not bring own boats, you should contact Swift Racing for your boat rental by 31st Aug 2019. Boats and Oars Rental will be only provided to NFs requesting boats and oars rental to Swift Racing. After this date, there is no guarantee of boat availability.
- Contact person : Elaine Chen , E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The boat rental charges are as follows (USD/ during the championships):
Single scull (1x) $400 Double scull / Pair (2x / 2-) $600 Quadruple Scull / Pour(4x/4-) $800
- Please note that all the boat rental must have deposit 100/boat.
Each team is highly recommended to bring their own oars and sculls as the blades of all oars/sculls must be painted on both sides in the colors of the respective Federations.
If you need to rent oars and sculls the rate is $100/pair scull, $120/pair sweep, for the event.